Using Internet marketing can easily result in an increase in sales of tens of thousands of dollars. This is amazing considering the sheer number of layoffs, crises, and more that people are facing. The old ways of getting business in the door are broken and they have to learn something new. Many people who thought they retired find themselves just a couple of years later back working hard in business. They are the people who can use an Internet marketing plan to save their business and their livelihood.
By putting online marketing strategies to work, you are not only positively impacting your own business, you are improving your local economy. More money is being spent locally. With a steady stream of new customers flowing into your sales funnel, downsizing and layoffs become a thing of the past. In fact, your business will grow, despite the economy because you are reaching those who are looking to buy from businesses like yours. And that is what effective marketing is all about!
Online marketing has the potential for exponential profit growth. If you are not ready for your business to double or even more, stop reading now!
Statistics You Need to Know
The following statistics give you a glimpse of how people are using the Internet to find the products and services they need:
- 64% of U.S. Gross Domestic Product comes from local businesses.
- 4.2 million local small businesses have sales in the $500,000 to $20,000,000 range.
- Over 1 billion local searches are performed monthly – a number that grows more than 50% each year.
- 98% of searchers choose a business that is on page 1 of the results they get.
- 41% of clicks go to the #1 ranked site in a search.
- 12% of clicks go to the #2 ranked site in a search.
- 8.5% of clicks go to the #3 ranked site in a search.
These statistics show how important it is for your business to develop and implement an online marketing strategy to get your business to the top of the search engine results so when prospective customers go searching for you (without knowing your name or business name) they find you.